Being Tall looks so much cooler and it is one of the dominating factors among teenagers in schools or colleges. Everyone wants to grow tall as it is considered one of the major trait of deciding who looks more hunk or beautiful. In the process of growing tall, there are numerous health supplements which have come into the market to make your taller and smarter. But, the underlying principle behind is the gene factor and the growth hormone which is being released by the pituitary gland located in the brain.
There’s a common saying that it is quite difficult to grow taller after the age of 18, this is because the release of growth hormones decreases but there i9s a possibility of growing tall even after 18 years if you follow some strategies to maintain the growth hormones.
Here are some of the tips you can follow in order to maintain the growth hormones.
- Do some hanging exercises:- These exercises will help to stretch your vertebra and increases the mass movement between spine. If you sit straight, sleep in a straight way or stretch your body,then there is a possibility to grow some inches taller. You need to keep on doing it everyday just like a daily routine.
- Eat nourishingfood:- Taking a proper diet is utmost essential to maintain your body as it helps you to keep fit and also make you taller.Your food should be balanced with an accurate amount of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Try to keep dietary fibres, enough green vegetables, fruits and also the whole wheat products. Maintain a daily diet of drinking milk, add dry fruits, meat and etc., this will nourish your body and help you to release growth hormones.
- Stretching Exercises:- Try to do 15-20 minutes of stretching exercises like SuryaNamaskar or any other asanas of yoga which involves the use of spinal cord and you can stretch your body to a certain extent. Such kind of exercises helps you to release stress hormones and makes you feel more relaxed.
- Sleep on Time:-Nowadays, people are so obsessed with their own chores of work, as a result, they sleep for a shorter period of time. It’s being said, that most of the hormones build up when you sleep, children grow taller only when they sleep; so adults also requires sufficient time to sleep. Pituitary gland becomes actives only when we sleep. You need to sleep straight with you back without a pillow, this will stretch your body and helps you to grow some inches.
- Avoid the use of alcohol or cigarettes:- Alcohol or cigarettes hamper your body in many ways so you need to avoid the use of such things. The normal functioning of the body is hampered, not only this your metabolic system also gets destroyed.
These are few strategies or tips you should follow, in order to increase your height after 18 years. This can only be followed if you make small realistic goals to achieve and maintain the diet of your body.